Monday 21 October 2013

Final tidings :'(

Gosh I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. Thinking back I thought it was going to be a long week being away from my loved ones at home. Boy, was I wrong :)

But to start of the day, we knew it wasn't going to be an easy one, business awaited us, business plans to be exact. Teamed up with gal pal Heather from Scotland, and got working away, we did a detailed business plan for a wickery business from my hometown in Serbia, didn't go too bad, didn't even get the feeling I was working too hard, time flew by, and it was done, I think we did a good job, but sadly it wasn't chosen for further presenting, but I have to admit we had pretty tough competition :)

Evaluations passed sadly, I realised that this week delivered to my expectations and rose spectaculary above them, was not expecting it at all. The group was amazing, and when Bob came up with the idea of the video and showed it to the prep members, you weren't human if it didn't get to you, tears came on their own.

But the highlight of the evening had to be the WEDDING :D total surprise that was :) I got to be the grooms father, Anja did a crack of a job as the groom, laughed my head off :D

But sadly it all came to an end, as all things do, tried to stay awake, and it worked untill about 3, but an early morning was inevetaible. Finished my fuzzy notes, hope I bring a smile to every ones faces, as they did to mine.

If I had to summarize the week, one word sums it up all for me, INSPIRATIONAL, the people, the business, the participants, the sessions, the prep team, everyone and thing gave back to me something and thats the inspiration that I CAN and WILL achieve something, just the will and desire will take me through. Had an once in a lifetime week, and hope I will keep in touch with everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment